The Social Media Apprentice position is a year-long, hands-on training program where we teach, inspire, apprentice, and network you into building your own social media company, or just gaining more experience and knowledge in the field of social media.
You will become well versed in social media, and will grow your confidence, social media and BLI$$ness skills, and increase Aphrodite University’s online presence. You will be exposed to an amazing inner circle team of other BLI$$preneurs who have similar dreams, visions and goals.
This is a non-paid position, and is for a free scholarship to Aphrodite University’s PhD program (or MBA + 3 years follow up access, totaling 4 years access at AU).
The Social Media Apprenticeship is right for you if:
- You are a Divine Feminine entrepreneur 100% committed to her BLI$$ness success
- You are here to build and bridge communities for the New Earth and rise of the Divine Feminine
- You are a healer, Lightworker, and High-Healed Priestess, ready to build her own BLI$$ness
- You are ready to build your skills set as a social media expert
- You are ready to get your confidence in the areas of business, online marketing, and social media
- You like working both individually and with teams of people, online
- You like the Divine Feminine way of doing BLI$$ness and like getting things done!
- You are able to work independently and can handle multiple tasks at once.
If this is you, fill out the following application form. Serious applicants only. Any incomplete applications will be deleted. By filling out the following form, you agree to:
- Being available for one calendar year, 7 hours per week on average
- You have a solid internet connection
- You have enough financial stability in your life to participate in an unpaid Apprenticeship
- You are inspired to contribute to our community both as an Apprentice and as a student
Thank you for your interest. You will be contacted if your application form is selected. Good luck!
[gravityform id=”9″ name=”Social Media Apprenticeship” description=”false”]