Wanna know how to use auto-responders in a sacred and feminine way to attract your high-paying Soulmate Clients? Soulmate Clients are divinely aligned clients who bless your income in exchange for support; they value your soul purpose gifts and need them to move forward in their spiritual path, and will bless you with abundance (money) in the sacred exchange of Holy MatriMoney!
Click here to read my blog, What Are Soulmate Clients and How Are They Different From Other Clients?
Here is the 28-day cycle, which is one full moon cycle:
Week 1: Soulmate Client Heavy Flirting Segment: Days 1-7
- Yohoo sexy client! Send ’em a love-email every 1-2 days.
- Flirt with them by sharing juicy useful free content.
- Make a soft offer in the last email of the week (like a free discovery session)
Week 2: Steady Love Courting: Days 8-14
- Slow down frequency to every 3-4 days. Keep providing hot content.
- Encourage deepening relationship by encouraging subscribers to reply comment on blogs, complete surveys, or enter a contest.
- Ok to sell (small, but firm offer).
- Phase 2 lasts for roughly 4 emails
- More obvious offer on last email
- Slow down frequency to every 4-5 days.
- Sales email after 4-5 emails.
- Phase 3 lasts for roughly 4 emails.
- Send them a next-step at end of the sequence, like a sales page or an opportunity for a free discovery session with you.
Alternatively, you can pack your Soulmate Client “courtship” into a brief 2-week cycle, which is half a moon cycle. This is a typical 14-day drip, and can be boiled down to half the time and half of the emails of the above 28-sequence. Ideally, you start off more frequently and taper things out a bit.
Three tips to think about before getting started on your auto-responders:
- Know where you’re going! Have an endpoint goal in mind, like getting them to sign up for your hot program. That way, you’ll “seed” the idea throughout the program. Suggest to them during your earlier contacts that you have a hot tip for them today, and that you go deeper into it in your hot program.
- Start getting them used to the name of your hot program. Mention it here and there, and let them know that you have a program that you’re selling! You’d be surprised how many people have auto-responders who don’t inform their customers that they have a hot item to sell. While you don’t want to scare them off and talk about your program the whole time, you do want to gift them free information and let them know that there’s more where that came from if they want to sign up for the premium package.Be authentic. Pack in real stories, client success case studies, and inspiring tips. Get them pumped and psyched up to do the work they need to do. Make it seem exciting, tasty, and easy so that they actually want to work with you.
- This means simplifying your systems and tips so you don’t overwhelm them. Overwhelming them will make them actually not want to work with you. So keep your emails super brief. Instead of a jam-packed newsletter, a tip or three will do. Use a less-is-more approach.
Thanks for joining us here at Aphrodite University, I’ll see you on the next blog!
Dr. Amanda Noelle, is the Founder of Aphrodite University, helping healers go high-end in their businesses.